USIndoor Virtual Conference Sessions
Live & On Demand, Sep. 22-23
USIndoor’s virtual Facility Operators Conference & Tradeshow on September 22-23 features nine live and five pre-recorded on-demand sessions under the theme of “Re-Engaging in a Post-COVID World.”
- Post-COVID Sports World: with the on-demand session “Operating in a Post-COVID World”, this session will initiate a quest for a roadmap, preparing us for what’s next.
- Special Events Going Forward: Even with most COVID restrictions lifted, people are still taking their events outdoors and to large open spaces. How can we adapt to these trends with event offerings that appeal to everyone and for a variety of purposes – sports tournaments, corporate training and outings, and other special events?
- Box Lacrosse Phenomenon: Box lacrosse, or “indoor lacrosse,” is growing across the United States and has long been a popular form of the game in Canada. Are you offering it, and if not, should you? We’ll take a closer look at today’s lacrosse business and how you can ride the wave of its latest surge.
- Futsal: Coming of Age in America? Futsal, the “international game” of indoor soccer, has thrived for decades in small pockets of North America. For facilities contemplating efficient design changes, new programming for existing spaces, and growth opportunities, futsal should be in the mix more so today than ever in the industry’s history.
- Finding, Hiring & Retaining Talent: The national “worker shortage” is well-publicized, but what does it mean for our industry? Join Eric Sullivan (The Sports Facilities Companies) and a panel of human resource professionals and general managers to explore this at all levels – compensation and benefits, accountability, work schedules, legal considerations, and more.
- Prudent Preparedness: COIVD introduced a level of crisis planning and response that we’d never considered possible. We will examine how it happened, what to do now, and when and what will be our next industry crisis.
- Special CAO Session: This session focuses on current operational realities in the recreational indoor sports industry, including business strategy, programming, COVID-19 protocols, reporting, and general operations. This session is open to all, and especially those interested in learning about USIndoor’s CAO Program, earning the credential at next year’s live event in Nashville, and our existing CAOs.
On Demand Sessions:
- Operating in a Post-COVID World, presented by Dash Platform: After facing the most existential crisis in the history of our industry, we ask “What now?” Will things go back to what they were? Is there a new normal? Are we facing a long winter or maybe a flood of new enthusiasm? We are on a quest to find a roadmap that can allow us to prepare for what’s next. Recommended viewing prior to the companion live session.
- Since COVID: Legal Implications: There’s a higher assumption of risk, but also responsibility. Be sure you’re on the right side of the equation.
- Development Trends: If you are considering developing a new indoor facility or expanding an existing facility, this Report will provide you with up-to-date “must know” information. Topics to include: design and programming trends, construction methods and costs, facility expansion, FF&E products/procurement, contracting methods, and more.
- Children’s Programming: The COVID-19 pandemic strongly impacted children’s programming in our industry. How have facility procedures changed, how do we adjust programming when needed, and what marketing strategies can we use to bring people back?
- 2021 Facility Bus Tour, presented by EventConnect: a cross-country video tour including stops at Rochester Sports Garden, Boulder Indoor Soccer, WAVE Volleyball Club, Total Sports Experience, and Sports Center of Richmond.
Your All-Access Pass includes all live and on-demand sessions and is $159 per person. Not available during part or all of the event? No worries – all sessions will be recorded and available for viewing at your convenience.