Virtual Conference & Tradeshow
“Re-Engage in a Post-COVID World” with USIndoor’s 2021 Virtual Facility Operators Conference & Tradeshow. Held on September 22 – Thursday, September 23, the content-rich agenda dedicated to surviving and thriving post-COVID is still available at your convenience through session recordings.
Nationwide Facility Bus Tour sponsored by EventConnect
State of the Industry Reports
- Operating in a Post-COVID World, by John Burns, sponsored by Dash Platform
- Since COVID: Legal Implications, by John Wolohan
- Development Trends, by The Sports Facilities Companies
- Children’s Programming, by Gary Lindsey & Ty Redinger
- Post-COVID Sports World, by John Burns
- Box Lacrosse Phenomenon, by Jamie Hammond
- Futsal: Coming of Age in America? by Keith Matney
- Prudent Preparedness, by Jim Cline
- Finding, Hiring & Retaining Talent, by The Sports Facilities Companies
- Special Events Going Forward, by Elaine Matthews
Facility operators and startups gain access to live sessions and pre-recorded topics, including a few days before the event and all recorded sessions afterwards. You can also engage live through chat to message speakers, fellow attendees and providers, and arrange private meetings. And when it’s over, it’s not! A virtual “happy hour” closes each day, offering additional opportunities for socializing and networking with peers, and more relaxed discussions on hits, misses, and COVID recovery.
Plus, the Virtual Tradeshow stays open throughout to catch up with USIndoor providers on the latest industry trends, ask questions and explore products, programs, and services, whether for present or future plans. Outside of official hours, you can browse exhibitor materials, such as brochures, whitepapers, and videos, or engage during specified hours in real time by chat, video call, or make a future appointment.
Your all-access pass is $99 per person for USIndoor members. Non-members will be granted complimentary membership for the remainder of 2021.
Customize your tradeshow presence with your branded organizational page, stocked with brochures, catalogs, and videos, and engage with attendees before, during, and after the event via chat and other messaging. Then, interact live during specified tradeshow hours and schedule one-on-one meetings with prospective customers anytime. Access attendee lists and target prospects during and after the event.
You are also encouraged to join in the full Conference agenda, including recordings to understand the state of the industry from customers’ perspectives and live networking for better engagement.
Tradeshow exhibition starts at $450 for USIndoor provider members only. Want higher visibility? Sponsorship opportunities are available, including video advertisements during each educational offering and priority listings compared to other exhibitors.
Naming Rights Sponsorship*
- $750: Choice of State of the Industry Report, Facility Bus Tour, advertorial
- $350: Live session ads
- $150 Drawing coupons for USIndoor 2022 Conference in Nashville
*Contact USIndoor for details. May be combined @ 10% discount. Publicity included in USIndoor marketing leading up to the event.