Winter is Coming
Facility Operations with COVID-19
A winter dealing with COVID-19 is ahead and USIndoor provider members offer a host of necessary and timely programs, products and services:
- Airius Fans (Chad Bonfiglio, 720-204-1236) – Pendant-hung fans, outfitted with UV bulbs that mitigate air and surface mold, bacteria, viruses and odor.
- Candor Threads (Becky Galvez, 224-636-1680) – Machine-washable, reusable, custom-branded face masks made with double-sided, tightly-woven cotton. USIndoor-member quantity discounts.
- Covermaster (Sandy Henderson, 416-745-1811) – Temporary barriers, modular partitions, and crowd control solutions for physical distancing.
- Creative Works (Russ Van Natta, 317-834-4770 ext. 106) – Programming with social distancing, including modified activities and Esports.
- LiveBarn (Ray Giroux, 917-847-7520) – Automated, subscription-based live and on-demand video for spectators to stream remotely.
- Midwestern Janitorial (Rami Paulus, 248-881-7489) – Cleaning and sanitation consultation and janitorial services.
- Monument Sports Group (Mark Grossman, 866-674-1234) – Assistance with state legislators, insurance and COVID-19 wiavers and protocols.
- Pixellot (Stephen Hamilton, 213-321-9554) – An all-in-one solution to film, stream, and monetize sports content.
- Profitable Food Facilities (Mike Holtzman, 858-748-7333) – Answers for delivering quality food and beverage services at a profit.
- Pure-X (Larry Kinsman, 608-445-7707) – Hospital grade chlorine dioxide disinfectant that is effective on coronavirus, noncorrosive, and safe.
- SnapSports (Jeff Vance, 801-746-0143 ext. 129) – Snap-together protective flooring for fields, expanding social distancing and space useage.
- Steri Stand (Joe Cantillo, 310-498-1028) – Foot-activated hand sanitizer dispensers.
- Tersano (Bo Batchelder, 919-414-6033) – Ozone cleansing that sanitizes and deodorizes simply, safely, and economically.
- WSBSPORT (Pierfrancesco Iazeolla, +39 621 73 16 55) – Mobile robot for overnight sanitizing.
Thank you for allowing USIndoor to continue serving you during these pressure-filled times.