Official Standards of Play
Indoor Reference Materials
- Arena Soccer (w/ boards): The Official Rules of Indoor Soccer (Amateur & Youth Ed., 2016)
- Arena Soccer (w/ boards): The Official Rules of Indoor Soccer (Amateur & Youth Ed., abridged for ease of use by players, coaches, and administrators)
- Arena Soccer (w/o boards): The Official Rules of Small-Side Soccer
- Futsal (International): Futsal Laws of the Game (with court diagram)
- Futsal (for youth and amateur play): USIndoor’s Summary of the Laws of Futsal
- League Administration
- Player Discipline
Outdoor Reference Materials
All USIndoor-certified referee instructors and officials are required to take the free “Heads Up Online Training Course” available from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
USIndoor supports the United States Soccer Federation’s Concussion Initiative Guidelines designed to improve concussion awareness in youth soccer and to reduce health concerns. Following U.S. Soccer’s lead on youth soccer, USIndoor urges all indoor soccer facilities to enforce the following amendment to The Official Rules of Indoor Soccer:
- 10.1 Fouls: A Foul is assessed to a player…who:
- (j) For U11 and younger, has contact with the ball with any part of the head, whether intentional or unintentional.
USIndoor will monitor developments in U.S. Soccer’s initiative and communicate additional changes as necessary.
In case of questions, contact USIndoor Director of Officials Said Sanhoury.